- What is BID4CC.com?
BID4CC.com is an online bidding platform, which allows bidders to get crypto currency at highly discounted prices through its lowest unique bid auction mechanism.
- How old do I have to be to join BID4CC.com?
You must be 18 years or older to join our platform, however, there is no upper limit to participate in auctions.
- Is it free to join BID4CC.com?
Yes, it is absolutely free to register on BID4CC.com. On successful signup, you get 5 free bids to experience our platform and enter into auctions of your choice.
- How can I register with BID4CC.com?
Registration is simple, Click the Sign Up link and follow the instructions. On signing up, you will receive a confirmation sms enter the same and sign up.
- How can I purchase bids once I used up my free bids?
BID4CC.com accepts multiple crypto currencies. Use your crypto Wallets to transfer the same.
- Can I delete my account if I don’t want to use it anymore?
Yes, you may. Please go to your account and click on ‘Delete my Account’ button.
- How safe is my personal data shared during signups?
- What is a “Bid”?
Bid is the amount of money you believe is the lowest and unique to get the item under auction, should you win the auction at the end of time frame.
- Is there a limit to the number of bids I can place?
No, there is no limit to the bids you can place on any item. However, it takes only one Lowest Unique Bid to win an auction, so ensure that you use bids wisely. You can always access your bids used and remaining bids available for new auctions under the Bid History Section. For buying more bids, visit Purchase Bid Credits or click here.
- What if by accident I place one and the same bid twice, can I retract a bid after I have placed it?
The system does not allow you to place the same bid twice.
- What happens if there is no Lowest Unique Bid?
To win the "Lowest Unique Bid" auction you need to be the bidder at the end of the auction with the "Lowest Unique bid". In the unlikely event that there is no single unique bid then the person who placed the "FIRST LOWEST BID" with least common value would win the auction.
- How many Bids can I purchase per auction cycle?
There is no limit to the amount of Bids you can purchase. You can choose among the available Bid Packages.
- How long are my Bids valid for?
All bids are valid for 90 days from the date of their purchase.
- Can I cash in or transfer Reward/ Free / Purchased bids balance?
No, you cannot cash in any of the bids. These bids can only be used for bidding in auctions on BID4CC.com. All the bids at BID4CC.com are non-refundable and non-transferable in nature.
- How many Bid Credits are used per bid on an auction?
Every Auction uses one(1) bid credit per bid you place. Except, For Mega Auction and Auction worth over $2500 would cost two(2) bid credits per bid.
- Is there any limit on winning auctions on Bid4cc?
Yes, you can't bid and win more than two products in a month. Also, you can win a major auction prize like 1 Bitcoin only once per family in six months. Winners using their multiple accounts or their immediate family members will be suspended during the mega auction period.
Winners and Prizes
- When is the winner announced?
BID4CC.com announces winners instantly after an auction ends. We ensure that we do necessary checks, verification and only after confirmation, we transfer the coins. You can find the previous Auction Winners under Closed Auctions Section on the home page.
- What happens when I win an auction?
When you win, our executive from Customer Care will contact you for your wallet address to make the transfer.
Please ensure that you provide your phone number correctly in your BID4CC.com Profile to coordinate with you immediately This whole process usually takes around five (5) working days. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- What about taxes?
With regards to taxes, please refer below rules of BID4CC.com:
• Customs, taxes, VAT etc. and other location-specific fees are not charged through the BID4CC.com platform.
• Customs, taxes, VAT etc. and other location-specific fees and the laws surrounding them vary by location. Payment of these fees is the responsibility of the buyer and cannot be covered by BID4CC.com.
• We cannot provide order-specific advice regarding Customs, taxes, VAT etc. and other location specific fees. If you have questions, we recommend consulting your local govt laws and contacting your local post for additional details.
- Can I buy the product?
Coming soon. We will soon offer limited discounted Crypto Currency.